Worst movie ever releases a sequel this weekend
Kill Bill Volume 2 comes out this weekend, but I recommend that you don't waste your time or money seeing it. Blood, guts, bad story line, and lack of plot made Volume 1 into two hours of my life I can never have back.
It goes something like this: I wake up from a coma. Here's a list of people I want to kill. I go around looking for them and kill each one in a blood-spurting disgusting scene with less plot than a kung fu video game and terrible special effects. They play an annoying jingle of some guy whistling in the background throughout the entire movie. Tune in next time, when I go for the second half of the list. The end.
No thanks!
It goes something like this: I wake up from a coma. Here's a list of people I want to kill. I go around looking for them and kill each one in a blood-spurting disgusting scene with less plot than a kung fu video game and terrible special effects. They play an annoying jingle of some guy whistling in the background throughout the entire movie. Tune in next time, when I go for the second half of the list. The end.
No thanks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home